Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A day of 1sts

May 1st brought a day of first things for the little one.
After we took big brother to school we headed to the chiropractor.  Mom needed to get an adjustment.  While there little man was so good.  He just sat on the floor watching and smiling.  The dr commented on his stuffy breathing and I told her he has been dealing with the allergy stuff since he was born.  He is going to be my allergy kiddo.  She said she could do an adjustment to help with that if I wanted her to.  Well I knew I had heard of babies going to the chiro but honestly it never occurred to me to actually take him.  But since we were there and he was in a good mood why not.  So she gave him his 1st adjustment.  It was really neat to watch her bounce him on her lap and you could hear his upper back pop and his neck.  I swear he was instantly an inch longer!  LOL
So after that neat experience we headed to the fun indoor pool for his 1st time swimming.  I only have a couple more days with big brother in school and wanted to take Silas when I could worry with him not with chasing Matthew!  So we met Christy and Evelyn since Luke is in school and we had a morning with the littles! 
We walked around bust mostly sat in the shallow zero entry area and Silas just splashed and watched everyone and tried to eat Evelyn’s floatie!  And yes, I only took him a swim diaper not trunks (because I havent bought any and need to make sure we dont have a pair stashed around here)!  So pardon the diaper only baby at the pool! 



 
 
 




He found the little fountain and tried to drink it!

Evelyn telling him No No Silas




It was such a fun time.  We then made our way across town and had Oscar’s for lunch.  My 1st time there even though I keep hearing good things about it!  It is a fast food mexican place much better than taco bell and so much like mexican food back in West TX!  I will be back for sure!
And then it was time to get brother from school! 
After dad got home we all went for a walk even took Oz with us!
Look who is on a big bike and learning to stand up to pedal to push harder!  He thinks he is big stuff




Happy boy after our walk! He loves being outside!
And it just wouldnt be a fun night in the yard if we didnt get in some ball practice!  Matthew sure loves his baseball!
What a great day we had.