Monday, December 10, 2012

Hula Hooping at the Christmas Parade

Sunday afternoon Matt and I got ready for a new adventure, we joined some other hoopers and walked in the local Christmas Parade! 

A few shots of use before lining up!  IMG_6519 S

And yes I made and wore this super fun tutu!  LOL IMG_6520 S

My little Bama fan had to ask Pappy for his Santa hat to wear!  And he got tons of Roll Tide’s hollered at him!IMG_6521 S

Getting in a few spins before crossing the road!

Getting lined up and practicing some moves

And off we all go

Matt going to pass out candy

The parade didnt even start til here! 

Arm hooping like a mad man!

 

my reflection caught my eye!  must have been the obnoxious tutu hehehe

Other parade pics Jeff took:

Colton Dixon the grand marshallIMG_6537 S

IMG_6539 S

IMG_6548 S

here come the hoopers

IMG_6550 S

and the pic he got of matt and me – this was where Matt peeled off and stayed with dad even though we only had a little short way to the finish!  but he did a great job the entire time!IMG_6551 S

IMG_6553 S

IMG_6554 S

IMG_6559 S

IMG_6562 S

IMG_6563 S

IMG_6566 S

I took over camera duties when I made it around and got some pics of my boys watching the parade!

IMG_6568 S

IMG_6569 S

IMG_6572 S

IMG_6575 S

IMG_6577 S

A great afternoon and some great laughs with some truly talented ladies!  So glad I have found hooping!