Friday, December 27, 2013

Last day of company

Matt went to the hotel with TX Granny for the evening so it was just me and Si when we woke up cause dad was back to work.  We played with his kitchen
IMG_2022 s
I love the shopping cart filled with legos…typical boys!IMG_2024 s
tossing a ball into the back opening of the m&m guy!  a fun gameIMG_2026 s
my pouty stubbed his toe
IMG_2027 s
IMG_2031 s
IMG_2034 s
IMG_2037 s
IMG_2038 s
IMG_2039 s
IMG_2045 s
The boys sat down to play electronicsIMG_0202
IMG_0208
IMG_0209
And before long the little one was out!IMG_0212
And the big one was too!
IMG_0215
IMG_2046 s
IMG_2049 s
IMG_2051 s
this evenings gaming pleasure was Skip-BoIMG_0222
IMG_0221
followed by some farkle
IMG_0241
IMG_0247
And finally some Phase 10
IMG_0264
We said our goodbyes so that TX Granny, Gpa Jodie and Grayson could head to the hotel and get on the road early in the morning.  The week actually flew by and I know the boys loved having them here as much as I did.