Friday, June 3, 2011

The big day!!

Friday afternoon was the big ultrasound day! Jeff was off work and I was so excited. Matt and Jeff both voted for boy and if they won they could pick where we ate lunch. I was still holding out hope for a girl.

The day before it was too funny cause I was talking to Matt about seeing the baby and maybe seeing if it was a boy or girl and he says "so if its a boy he will have a hat on?" Uhh no not exactly! LOL He said if it was a girl he would "send her back!".

So in we go to the dr. They see us right away (gotta love the first after lunch appt!) I told her we totally wanted to find out the sex of the baby!

So she gets to measuring everything she needed too and baby was moving all over the place. When we first peeked he was trying to get his fingers in his mouth. That was too cute. Before long she was near his legs and there was the shot. She asked if I knew what we were having. I said a boy! Jeff looked up from playing games on my phone with Matt in time to get a peek. Next thing we knew little man had his hand down there too! Typical boy!

How we told everyone, texted this picture!



So here is our new baby boy! Now the hard part will be naming him. We have some names we are kicking around but nothing settled yet.