Love the centerpieces for the night


entertainment!

Suzi, Becky, Sarah, Me

We danced the night away and did the hand jive more times than we could count. Sarah and I even got stuck in the line when it was time for the stroll. So what did we do, we strolled! LOL
Saturday morning we set up our ways and means table for a bit! Suzi had some necklaces to sale and her and Becky made these super cool wine bottle lamps!

Then it was lunch time with a summer beach theme

After some more downtime it was time for dinner and more dancing!

I even won a door prize! Its a really cool pie maker (think of the sandwich maker things and its like that but for mini pastries!)

i laughed just as she took the picture. was supposed to be a sexy serious look. I blew that part! LOL

dance dance dance

Suzi, Sarah, Becky making a name for themselves out on the dance floor

Sunday breakfast had a southern gospel theme complete with a mens choir from a local church.

after food I was involved in the skit for the 2012 convention bid. here i am holding the flag to announce next years olympic themed state convention! what fun it shall be!
