Monday, September 17, 2012

Celebrating Granny’s Birthday

Sunday afternoon we all met up at Cedars of Lebanon State Park for a picnic to celebrate Granny’s upcoming birthday! 
The kids played and ran around and it was just a relaxing time in the woods.
I told matt this metal slide is an old school slide.  They just dont make playground equipment like they did way back when!IMG_2186 s
IMG_2188 s
another classic playground toy
IMG_2194 s
Silas chilling with Pappy
IMG_2195 s
IMG_2197 s
IMG_2198 s
IMG_2199 s
Silas hanging with Aunt Al
IMG_2200 s
MMMMMMMM cookies!
IMG_2203 s
GrillMaster hard at work
IMG_2204 s
IMG_2205 s
Si practicing his waving with Uncle J
IMG_2206 s
Ohhh not only did she give me cookies I get some Fanta!  I think Aunt Al and I will get along just fine!
IMG_2208 s
This is the look of “I got Silas but now I want to go play so can someone please take him!”
IMG_2212 s
IMG_2214 s
IMG_2221 s  
IMG_2222 s
IMG_2225 s
Happy Birthday Granny!  Make a wish
IMG_2229 s
IMG_2230 s
Brownie and ice cream time
IMG_2237 s
IMG_2241 s
IMG_2246 s
IMG_2242 s
I finally get such a sweet smile from Mason and see what I get from the little one!  Some days ya just cant win!  But I totally love this picture!IMG_2257 s 
Mason
IMG_2257 crop
IMG_2260 s
IMG_2262 s
IMG_2266 s
IMG_2269 s
The Crew posing against their will!  the crew s
I left early for sorority meeting but the boys sure had a blast hanging out and playing hard all evening! 
Sunday was also special since it was my Dad’s birthday.  He would have turned 55.  It’s crazy to think that this makes the 4th birthday he has spent in heaven.  Wow.  Love you dad, Happy Birthday, and I will see you on the other side one day!