Ready for the day
Checking out the cow and goat milking station inside the entrance barn
hmmm let me try this thing!
and look under here – another one
Carter, Colby and Silas checking out the chicks
First on the agenda was checking out the animal
And Si loved this Bok Bok
So happy about seeing the pig
let me just have a seat right here and check out the horses
Si really liked this little goat
climbing goat waiting on us to trolly some food to him.
and as much as he likes the dog crate it shouldnt be any surprise that he climbed in the rabbit pen
This alpaca came to see the boys
And as he got close to love on Carter …..
The little boys got down as fast as they could hahaha
And as is petting them through the fence wasnt good enough, we went in the petting area!
And Si found his favorite goat
Bekah and Colby
Trying his grooming skills
This was when Laura met us. Here are Ezra and Silas and this quite funny encounter with this hairy goat.
And then they were off to the next one!
He really liked brushing them all and was good at sharing his brush with the other kids around
Playground time!
Checking out the haybale maze that was just their size
Laura and David
From the next few pictures you will see that Silas must have liked the bunny trail and I have no idea what in the world he was trying to do!
Hmmm wonder if I can fit in this tiny replica building?
I guess so!
Toddler play area and the large slides behind it
a cool climbing area
Of course the corn bin is always a hit
And a cell phone pic just because they are too cute all playing together!
Slide time!
and a cell phone one cause it’s too cute and he actually looked at me
Bekah and Laura
Ezra looking too cute on the slide!
The boys really liked these awesome tricycles! So neat and easy for riding on gravel!
I love this face!
look who found another slide!
these faces are just funny! they wanted to ride but instead of waiting the 20 minutes we went to eat then was going back to ride
after lunch we checked out the mining area. I would like one of these in my yard!
Si let his box go like a boat and was quite impressed!
Davis and Ezra. I didnt get too may pictures of David as he was all over the place just having a ball and doesnt stand still too long!
i love these piggies!
more metal bok boks!
do we ride these things mom?
not the roping dummies but you can ride these things!
And finally we made the hayride!
Brothers -
Since Silas fell asleep he missed the group shot but arent these 4 boys just adorable anyways!
and on the way out I snapped these
one wore out 2 yr old!
And wouldnt ya know just down the rode was a geocache I got to swing by! I love these containers made from the end of coke bottles.
one thing that I didnt really like was the guardian spider but all ended well!
The day couldnt have been better! I really enjoyed hanging with these two ladies who up until now I have only really know thrown our meetings at MOPs but I look forward to more playdates on the side!
