Saturday, November 9, 2013

Some play time

Saturday afternoon we went to get some fresh air and enjoy the greenway and the playground before meeting dad for supper.  We searched for a couple geocaches but mainly just played and goofed around.  These are the cell phone pics from the day.  I should have taken the camera cause some spots were gorgeous but these actually came out better then I expected!! 
First off was the geese around the gateway. IMG_6400 s

IMG_6404 s
 IMG_6409 s
on the stroll to the playground
IMG_6417 s
playtime
IMG_6427 s

IMG_6429 s
IMG_6431 s
IMG_6439 s
IMG_6442 s
IMG_6444 s
IMG_6446 s
IMG_6451 s
IMG_6456 s
I tell Matt to tilt his head down so I am not looking up his nose and all Si hears is nose and immediately shows me his!IMG_6460 s 
IMG_6468 s
IMG_6465 s
IMG_6476 s
IMG_6485 s
Matt posing on the railroad tracks.  He thought this was kinda cool!IMG_6494 s
IMG_6506 s
IMG_6495 s
IMG_6496 s
IMG_6509 s
IMG_6511 s
IMG_6514 s
Some pics near the waterfall
IMG_6519 s
IMG_6526 s
IMG_6529 e s
IMG_6531 s
IMG_6535 s
IMG_6536 e s
IMG_6544 s
IMG_6549 s
IMG_6557 s
IMG_6565 s
IMG_6559 s
dad showed up and it was time to go grab some supperIMG_6573 s
Some days you just need to get out and even with some toddler fit throwing, enjoy the fresh air and just let the kids run and be kids.  that was exactly what this day was all about!