Thursday, November 28, 2013

Borodash 2013

One thing we have been doing since the inaugural race in 2010 is to run the Borodash 4 miler on Thanksgiving morning. 
Jeff, Matt and I did the first year, then Jeff and I did the second year then last year was Jeff, Matt, Silas, Me, Abbye, Austin, Granny and Pappy!  This year it was going to be Jeff, Matt and I but Matt decided to saty home with Granny and Si instead of getting out in the cold! 
And it was chilly!  Here was the car temp when we got to the race at 730am!
IMG_7521
Us at the starting line!
IMG_7525
Penny and her youngest Casey
IMG_7526
IMG_7529
Some indians and pilgrims
IMG_7530
IMG_7532
Love the finishers medal!
IMG_7534
Our official times 
Jennifer Bane 55:14
Jeffrey Bane  55:02
One of these days we may actually run it instead of walk it! hahaha
Some pictures from the race FB page -
Starting line
9513_709561159055270_2022409338_n
1459195_709560845721968_1961941265_n
Us around the square
1453534_709376795740373_1622085199_n
Making the last turn. Quentin in blue in front of Jeff and Jerry in yellow next to me
1471871_708702255807827_1936003700_n
1471402_708702265807826_1954938006_n
The Nash’s coming up the home stretch – Casey, Quentin, Jerry and Penny
1451344_708716542473065_1276959563_n 
Here comes Jeff to the finish line1475945_710037572340962_300294497_n
1424442_710037492340970_804095399_n 
There I am on my way to being done1452459_710037309007655_1689958579_n
1470057_710037265674326_1164318937_n
My favorite hooping teacher and friend Shea
994059_708715092473210_1840138551_n
1450201_709886279022758_954222496_n