We found this little trail that sounded good
The boys checking out a sinkhole. I love Si looking up at Dad and brother just soaking it all in.
Here he come to get me!
Like father like sons – all walking with their heads down!
Following the blue trail
My handsome 7 yr old
I asked for a smile and got this
We found a little cave area. Talked with a grandmother and tween boy who were searching for spiders. Thankfully they hadnt found any so we were clear to check it out!
My curly haired boy. I am slowly coming to terms with needing to cut it so pictures may be all I have to remember it by!
Check out this sink hole
A cool tree with a huge growth.
Jumping off the log
After completing the loop once we went back and did it again but couldnt get enough reception to find the geocache in the area and didnt have enough daylight to search too far off the path. So we will have to go back for sure to find it!
Checking out the leaves across the way. While these pictures were taken when it was too dark and my camera settings couldnt keep up causing lots of graininess and some blurriness I am still in love with this set of the boys just being boys and can hear the laughs.
What a great end to the day enjoying some of nature’s beauty with my three favorite guys!
