Sunday, March 20, 2011

party time

(pictures with logos I took, pictures without came from Christy's camera)

Saturday night Matthew went to hang out with Luke and Jackson (and Evelyn and Mary Grace) and the baby sitter at Christy's house while us parents went out to help Brad and Christy celebrate their 13th anniversary which is on Monday the 21st!

The girls!


Evelyn


Mary Grace


The boys - Jackson, Matt, Luke watching the neighbors in their yard


1st off was laser tag!


This time we played in Nashville. It was tons of fun but quite different from the last time we played!

Jeff and I, Brad and Christy, Jon and Sarah, Rachel and Paul, Tom and Eva along with 20 others for round 1.

Jeff and I


Paul and Rachel


Jon and Sarah


Low and behold Rachel got 1st place! Awesome!!


We were then joined by Jon and Sarah S. for round 2!


The girls - Sarah, Sarah, Christy, Rachel, Eva, Jen


It was then time for some music and drinks. We walked around and ended up at Coyote Ugly! Paul and Rachel stayed for a little bit before heading home.






brad showing his #2 and laser tag score card


Jon and his #2 and scorecard!





The Sarah's got Christy up on the main bar to dance but she quickly bolted leaving them up there to finish the song! LOL






After some more drinks and chit chat Jon and Sarah S. headed out and it was us 6 left to hang out. We laughed and laughed and sang and danced and before long the bartender got Sarah Christy and I up on the bar for the cupid shuffle. it was hilarious! I joked that I get more points for that stunt because my crazy butt got up there stone cold sober, nothing but water for this chick! LOL

bartender, Sarah, me


me, Christy, bartender














Me, Sarah, Christy


the anniversary couple





had to snag a shot of the elvis beaver on the way back to car!





We then made a stop by Waffle House before getting the kids! Boy was it yummy!!

The boys were asleep looking so sweet when we got back to Christy's



What a fantastic fun time! Happy Anniversary Brad and Christy!!