Monday, March 21, 2011

telling the girls

On Sunday I hosted our sorority meeting at my place for the 1st time! Of course when I signed up for March who knew just how exciting it would be!

I decided it would be the day to tell my favorite girls our secret! The tradition in the sorority when announcing stuff like this is to pass out chocolate. Since everyone liked the cake balls I made at Christmas I decided to go that route and figured that spelling out BABY would be fun!

So I set up my trays and added some pink and blue ribbon and couldnt wait to show the girls!

I wasnt quite sure when to break out the cake balls. Should I do it to start or after the meeting or just blurt it out? So after everyone was here we started to get a snack. Becky asked what was under my foil trays so I knew it was time to just do it. Christy got the girls from the living room to come into the kitchen. I told them how I had made cake balls and took the foil off the trays. The letters got a little messed up so I had to fix them and told them to read it!

It was so fun! Everyone was excited to hear and Suzi was tearing up! What a great thing to be able to share with such awesome ladies!