The week also played home to a couple roof estimates, a painting estimate and some texture drywall work estimate! Did I mention how fun this remodeling project is going to be?!
Tuesday evening Jeff and Matt went to the fair to watch Austin race go carts and I went to Boro for dinner with friends, some I knew and some I didnt. We tried out Culvers. The burger was good. I didnt get custard. It just isnt one of my fav things.
Wednesday Matt and I hit the local pool for a bit.



And some wii playing before church

A super fun time was had Friday night with the Jordan's and Goddard's! We got together and all brought stuff for taco salads for dinner. We ran by Chuy's to grab chips and salsa. I sent Jeff in and he got way way way too much! He got 2 32oz tubs of salsa and 2 32oz tubs of creamy jalepeno and each came with the biggest bag of chips I have ever seen! We had the best time! The boys stayed up playing and we didnt head home til after midnight. Matt was worn out!
Jeff and a bag of chips the next morning!

My sleepy boy the next afternoon asleep in the cart at Lowes!

And to end the weekend we had a nice time at church Sunday morning then home to do absolutely nothing all afternoon before making our way to join the family for dinner at Olive Garden to celebrate Ethan's 16th birthday!
Pictures from dinner taken by the kiddos!




















And so ends another month in 2011... the year is flying by!
