Wednesday we hung out with Stephanie and Riley. The boys played at Riley’s grandparents while we shucked corn then it was off to their house where the boys played some more while we chatted.
Thursday was a lazy day around the house.
Friday morning we were on the road early for my dr appt. I thought I was doing my 1 hr glucose test but they are now only doing a 2 hr test. So we got their early, had my appointment which went real good. Blood pressure was great, baby’s HB was good at 134, my belly measured good and my 4 lbs weight gain in 3 weeks was right on schedule he said. So then I had my blood drawn, drank an orange glucose drink and we sat in the waiting room til my next blood draw and hr later then we waited for another hr before my last draw. Hope the results I get next week are good because I dont wanna do that one again! Next appt is in 3 weeks! Time sure is flying by with this pregnancy!
We then met Granny for a yummy lunch at Chuy’s! We ended our day with a trip to Jo-Ann fabric store for some goodies which included a cool train craft!
After dinner we got dad to join in on the craft and Matt loved it!!
Glue dried and it was time to paint. He got his apron and was ready. Only thing he forgot was his pants! LOL
A great end to the week!
