This morning was time for dr appointment! 2 weeks sure has flown by since the last one. This one was pretty uneventful. Blood pressure looks good, no swelling, my belly measure right on track, Jackpot is moving around a ton and I got praised on remaining active and actually complimented on my weight gain (21 lbs gained to date at 32 weeks!).
I also had a nice long discussion with Dr. H about repeat c-section vs vbac. As of this moment it is entirely my choice as to which route we go. As long as Jackpot remains head down there will be no reason that I can not try for a vbac if I desire. I am personally a little torn as to which route to go at the moment. Lots of pros and cons to either way. Guess only time will tell but no matter what we decide, Jackpot getting here healthy and safe is the biggest thing!
After dinner that evening we went for a family walk. Even Oz enjoyed his time out.
and capped the day with a nice bath!
