We shopped and shopped and shopped some more! Had to grab some frozen yogurt in the middle of our shopping!
then it was more shopping and a super yummy dinner at Outback.
Monday Jeff was off for his MRI. The dr called that night with the results. The great news is that he doesnt need surgery. Turns out he did tear his calf muscle right in the middle of it not where it meets bone or anything. When it tore, the loose part curled up which is the reason for the hole in the muscle. It should repair itself in time. He is to take it easy for 6-8 weeks then another couple months of no extreme sports or movement or lifting weights.
another great thing this week has been getting back to walking. Granny, Pappy and I have been walking 3 days this week and it has really been good. I feel so much better when I get up and get a walk in!
We also had to get Matt a hair cut to get ready for school to start! How fun!!
