This is where we got on the Big Bus Tour. A double decker tour bus that goes around the strip and downtown. You can get on and off at the stops as you please or just enjoy the ride
New York New York
Excalibur
Luxor
Mandalay Bay
Us with the Vegas Sign in the background!
I have never really researched it but this iconic sign was designed by a woman and she never copyrighted it so it’s likeness can be used wherever and by whomever. The city just installed solar panels in the parking are to light the sign at night
Tropicana
MGM Grand
Great story about the building wrapped in black beside the Aria sign. Well it sits at the most expensive intersection and was to be a giant billboard of sorts on the outside. 3 companies were building it and they got that far when it was found out that the foundation company had messed up deeming it unsafe. So that company is responsible for taking it down. The catch is that they cant implode it due to where it sits, they must take it down piece by piece top to bottom. A super expensive mistake to say the least
The new ferris wheel. It is larger than it seems as each pod can hold up to 40 people! WOW!
Our stop at Circus Circus
Then it was on to another bus to head downtown
The Mob Museum was calling us
I sent this pic to mom and got a laugh at her what in the world did you do reply! Haha Just a joke mom!
I love old mafia tales, speakeasies, and just the prohibition era. I have many papers done for school on Luciano, Capone and the like. This was such a neat piece of history to see.
After 3 hours exploring the history of organized crime and how it helped shape Vegas we went to take our pic with a million bucks at Binons!
Then a nice chilly night ride to complete the tour
Check out the building in the distance, it’s so neat. A brain research facility.
Back down the strip at night. The lights are so cool!
Jeff and I explored the shops at Caesar Palace later that night
The fall of Atlantis show with fire, animatronics and water.
And down to watch the fountains at Bellagio
A virtual geocache, take a pic with this statue of Caesar
A spiral escalator! Yes I was impressed! ha
The detail is stunning
I saw a few Zoltars around town but never made a wish
I was amazed at the décor, the detail, the sheer size of the facility, statues and just everything at Casears. It is the largest hotel on the strip and wow has it outdone itself.
