Sunday, January 31, 2010

a fun sunday

After church and lunch today we made our way to town to get some bird food. We decided to stop by and do some bowling! Matthew has been fascinated with bowling on the Wii so why not let him try it our for real.

It was kind of weird because the bowling alley was dark. They had black lights and such but no actual lighting. I think next time I would like a bowling alley with some lights! But none the less we had fun. We bowled a game and a half in our hour time. On the 1st full game Jeff won, followed by Matt then I was last! I didn't even knock down 1 pin until the 4th frame but I did get a strike on the last!


Jeff was being all pro bowler with his perfect form!





He wanted to do it all by himself








finally getting some help from dad





And a few shots on our trip to town and back


my favorite bald knob in the background!


an icy tree


ice on the road cut