Friday, January 22, 2010

yet another week...(jan 18th to 22nd)

Monday was a holiday so we were just hanging out when Abbye showed up. So off we went to visit over at Granny's.


Matt walking Ab's horse


I tried later that afternoon to take some pictures of him with his glove and this is how most of the pictures turned out!


So I gave up trying to get the perfect picture and had Matt help me make some cookies instead!


Tuesday and Wednesday are a blur! Hahaha But on Thursday I made a trip to the store before getting Matt from school. I got him a new card game so that evening we played. We like to play games alot but most the time Matt can't play but now with his very own Thomas the Train UNO game he can join right in.








Friday morning we went to Bounce U! Matt really likes it there! And this time he got me to go through the obstacle course with him and we did 2 of the big slides over and over and over! It was so much fun!

Being silly while brushing our teeth!











Matt at the bottom of the slide and me at the top before going down it! It is fun fun fun !


me and matt at the top of the other giant slide


I got a kick out of him wanting to do everything by himself. We are now washing hands, getting soap and paper towels and even getting a drink from the water fountain all by himself!