I got up early again Friday morning for an interval run and walk on the beach. It sure is pretty out there at 6am.
Jeff and Pappy headed out not too much later for a morning round of golf. Matt, Granny and I hung out all morning just being lazy. I did eventually go do some souvenir shopping before the guys got home. Then granny and pappy headed one direction and we went another for lunch. We came back and were out on the beach in no time!
planes fly along the coastline all the time with signs for local attrations
one of just a handle full of seagulls I saw all week
and to go with tradition… we hopped in the pool after playing on the beach
After granny and pappy got back they came down to the pool and we all went on one last walk along the beach
Jeff and I then headed to Broadway at the Beach to check it out and have a date night.
Planet Hollywood with the car from Demolition Man out front
Hard Rock Cafe
KISS Coffeehouse! The entire reason I wanted to go to Broadway at the Beach was to find this place! How cool!!
Another awesome place we went into is this one. It is the concept of Build A Bear but is R/C cars! It was the coolest place I have seen in a while!
And last but not least Margaritaville!
