Saturday, July 24, 2010

a week back to normal

Monday was our 1st day home from vacation and with Jeff off work it still wasnt completely back to normal until Tuesday! Then he was headed to work and Matt and I went to the movies! Gotta love the summer kids series with $1 movies and $1 popcorn and $1 drinks! Wednesday was chiropractor and then the day at home followed by church that evening! Thursday was summer reading program at church and that was fun. Here are a few pics from that.

our 1st field trip was to the newspaper which is right across from the courthouse.

IMG_3756 logo

austin and matt on the bus to our next field tripIMG_3790 logo

IMG_3792 logo

we went to cripple creek farm. they have some exotic animals and such.

IMG_3800 logo

IMG_3804 logo

IMG_3811 logo

IMG_3816 logo

IMG_3817 logo

IMG_3832 logo

this is an Eland antelope. they are the largest of the antelope species

IMG_3837 logo

IMG_3842 logo

IMG_3868 logo

IMG_3870 logo

after 4 hours of summer reading which included 3 field trips then we came home and went to grannys to swim for a couple hours with abbye and austin. it started raining so the kids played in the rain for a bit. we got home and matt had supper then next thing we knew he fell asleep playing trains!

IMG_3881 logo

Friday was a work day for me so matt hung out with granny. I actually enjoyed spending the day at the office! I also got an email Friday from Wendy, my uncle John’s girlfriend with a few pictures of Justin, Rachel and the girls! It was so great to get the pictures and I actually cried when I opened them up. Wendy and John met them in New Mexico for a couple hours. And just like I thought from the last pictures I saw of Skyler, she looks just like Justin! And Malorie is such a cutie! I would love to see these little girls and hopefully one day I will!

Justin, Rachel, girls logo

mallory logo

Skyler logo