Tuesday started super early, about 12:30am! I wanted to check out the total lunar eclipse which happened to fall on the winter solstice. How neat. So the eclipse started at 12:30ish and was to be at peak about 2ish and over by 4ish.
I go out at 12:30 to see the start and get my camera settings played with. I got a pretty neat picture and I am glad I did.
You see, I went in to wait a minute before taking more pics and Matt was stirring so I layed down with him and was fast asleep in minutes. I missed the darn eclipse! hahaha oh well I guess!
my 4 yr old with a severe addiction to “mean birds”. a fun game on our ipod and TX Granny’s phone!
saying hi to st. nick
maybe there are two addicted boys here. Gray on moms phone and matt on grays ipod! haha
After running errands and such we headed to the house. Mom washed each of the little puppies who were born Oct 18th and we took some pics of them. They are too funny!
This one, Pheobe, is riding back to TN with us and going to live with jaclyn!
