After getting some sleep, we woke up and went to see my brother! As I got to thinking about it, it had been exactly 2 yrs since I saw him last. I was so ready to see him and my nieces!
Me, Matt and Jeff on their front porch!
Malorie and Matthew getting their dance on
My turn!
Dad’s turn!
Even Rachel came out to give it a go
After playing and sledding we all came in to warm up. It was also time to decorate cookies for Santa
Rachel’s mom, Trish aka Mimi, Rachel, Mal and Matt
they were in charge of the sprinkles!
Me with Skyler!
getting to try a cookie finally!
Jeff made himself a new friend!
We got ready after lunch to make our way to Durango.
walking around historic Durango
Malorie and her Uncle Tom (Rachel’s brother)
the main reason for being in Durango was to ride the Polar Express train
waiting for the train to arrive
I see it!!
we had some hot chocolate
Rachel’s mom Trish and dad Greg and her brother Tom
the train was so fun. hot chocolate and rice crispy treats, santa hats and singing christmas carols, reading the polar express book and then santa bringing all the kids their very own silver bell from his sleigh!
try to get three kids to sit still for just a sec and if you aint fast enough, this is what happens!
dinner at Denny’s! Mal and her 1st candy cane!
Matt and his hot chocolate
