Friday night was our sorority social! Four of us met for dinner at Cheddars. What a great time talking and enjoying some yummy food.
Then three of us headed to the Sam Davis home for a haunted hayride and ghost tours of the home.
We get there and it is dark, we see people walking in the fields, we park in BFE and immediately have to pass through an eerie barn to get to the visitor center.
Carrie and Suzi huddle up and go through the barn and I was scared and hung back. Then I didnt want to go in alone to I waited for the next group of people to come up because there is safety in numbers! Well 4 upper teens go through with me on their heels and following me was 4 other people (adult age). As soon as i walk in there is a loud thump and I screamed like a little girl! The lady behind me screamed too but not as loud! The guy behind me just pushed me on through! When we got on the other side it was quite humorous but I thought for sure my heart would race right out of my chest. And considering I had been having chest issues for a couple days it wasnt a good thing!
So after checking out the gift shop it was time to get on our hayride. The director of the home rode with us telling ghost stories of the property. There were a few people milling around as ghosts on the grounds. Then we were dropped off at the home for a tour and more ghost stories.
As we were walking away to leave some civil war ghosts mingled in with us on the path and Carrie grabbed me for dear life. At one point she turned her head and the dudes face was right there in between our heads! Creepy guys!
And of course to end the night we had to go thru the same old eerie barn! What a fun time!
