Saturday, October 2, 2010

football and yard sale

Saturday morning I did my 6 miles then skipped No Boundaries so I could make it home in time to clean up and we could go watch Bryson play football!

Pictures from the game – he is #70

IMG_7628 logo

IMG_7632 logo

IMG_7642 logo

IMG_7648 logo

IMG_7675 logo

IMG_7678 logo

The little ones heading to the concession stand!IMG_7653 logo

IMG_7673 logo

When they wanted drinks Jeff had to go to help carry!IMG_7717 logo

IMG_7747 logo

We then hit up Krystal. Not my idea by any means but the corn dog I had and the little donut things with the kids meal werent too shabby! I can just remember my very 1st Krystal (or White Castle) burger and it was not something I care to repeat! I was really surprised by how much people raved about them. I prefer by burger flame broiled not steamed! But it was a good lunch so the place didnt matter. The kids ate like bottomless pits so did Jeff so everyone was happy! hahaha

Then it was off to the mile long yard sale and camel rides!IMG_7752 logo

IMG_7754 logo

IMG_7756 logo

IMG_7761 logo

IMG_7763 logo

Some shots around town.

Does he think he is being cute with a sign like that??IMG_7773 logo

Now that is more like it!IMG_7774 logo

IMG_7776 logo

IMG_7780 logo

IMG_7782 logo

IMG_7785 logo

For some reason this cracks me up. The boys just hanging out lazing under the tree but the Port-A-Potty just adds a certain something to the entire shot!

IMG_7792 logo

Renee and the kangaroo

IMG_7801 e logo

My new fav shot of Mason!

IMG_7813 e small

The boys played hide and seek while we waited for Uncle J to get back with the trailer. Matt loved hiding under the camel saddle and blankets.
IMG_7831 logo

Then it was off to dinner and making out way home! What a long fantastic day!