Saturday, October 9, 2010

saturday’s playday

Saturday morning my mom went with me to meet with Christy for the first part of our run. She hung with us for an hour then came back home so Jeff could head to work. Christy and I kept on walking/running/walking/running our way to 10 miles that morning! And we felt on top of the world!

Then after coming home and getting cleaned up we drove out to look at a house mom wanted to see. We were going to swing by the house real quick before going into town and I got a message from Jaclyn. She asked where the church was. Said she just went inside what she thought was our church but there wasnt a party but a family reunion going on. She wanted to know where the heck we were. I laughed so hard I truly thought I was going to pee my pants before we got to the driveway! You see, jaclyn has never been early in her life and here she was right on time for Matts birthday party only she was a day early! HAHAHAHA

Lucky for her we were stopping at the house so she just came over to hang out a bit! And get caught up. She hasnt seen my mom since Dec 2004 at my 2nd college graduation.

Matthew was so excited to get a present! He loves these lincoln logs! Here he is showing his enthusiasm! IMG_8098 logo

IMG_8100 logo

Then we met Jeff in town when he got off work to eat at Chuy’s!

Showing off his dress up clothes for TX Granny!