Saturday, October 23, 2010

saturday fun

Saturday we went to the Jordan’s to celebrate Evelyn turning 1! Is she not the cutest thing!

IMG_8950 logo

Brad, Christy, and Evelyn

IMG_8953 logo

Mary Grace came to play too and she just crawled all aroundIMG_8992 logo

Jackson, Matt and Luke having some lunchIMG_8998 logo

IMG_9065 logo

I went to put matt in the car then went back in to get some cake to take for Jeff and this is what I find when I get back to the car. Matt enjoyed him some chocolate goldfish! yummmIMG_9119 logo

Farmer Matt getting ready for a bonfireIMG_9130 logo

IMG_9151 logo

Austin, Abbye and Matt playing corn holeIMG_9171 logo

Granny and brysonIMG_9179 logo

Granny with the kidsIMG_9182 logo

IMG_9191 logo

IMG_9195 logo

IMG_9202 logo

IMG_9208 logo

IMG_9213 logo

IMG_9217 logo

The fun story of the night is that I locked my keys in the car. I had went back to grab the camera and low and behold just threw the keys in the back seat. I turned to take a picture of the hayride going by and just shut the back door. Thankfully granny and pappy were there so we had a ride home that night. The downfall was that we were an hour from home so that was a nice road trip to go back to get the car! Never a dull moment!