Monday morning Matthew and I met his speech lady and her supervisor to go over his IEP for the coming year. We have not yet done a complete re-evaluation yet but basically all the goals we had from last year on his IEP are met. We are working on improving his pronunciation and getting some of the sounds to be more clear. Other than that his speech has come so far!
Then we picked up Granny and she rode with us to my school. They hung out outside while I met with my advisor real quick. I am so excited to say that I should graduate in the Spring! Wahoooo! Of course this is contingent upon me passing all 3 courses I will be taking in the spring and also passing a comprehensive exam which consists of 3 essay questions! That should be fun! But I refuse to stress about them now. I am just enjoying thinking about actually having that Master of Education in my hand!
Then we took Granny back to work and enjoyed the nice weather by playing at the park for a bit! Some Monday's are just really good days!
