Monday, November 1, 2010

Saturday Part 1 - 5K, Pumpkin Patch, Costume Party

Granny and I headed out early for a 5k!  It sure was cold!  Race results have it at 33 degrees!  Whew! 

Me, Dianne and Christy

Sarah, Christy and Evelyn

Luke wasnt too thrilled about being up so early

start of the race

Brad carried Evelyn, I pushed Luke in the stroller, Janet hung back with us and Christy and Sarah went ahead to run intervals! 

Sarah and Christy

The fun part was racing to the finish line to beat some lady!  She mentioned that she couldnt let a stroller beat her.  And we passed her then she passed us, etc.  This happened a few times then right as we approach the finish line Brad picks up his pace and is ready to run to beat her! She was right in front of us and we were almost there so why the heck not!  Luke and I take off following Brad and Evelyn and we jog to the finish line!  We beat her and I dont think she was too happy about it!  I was told that when she realized it was us passing her that she picked up her pace but she just couldnt catch us!  hehehe too funny!

So I came home to get the boys boys and get cleaned up and we were off to Walden Farms Pumpkin Patch to meet friends!IMG_0174 logo

IMG_0182 logo

IMG_0196 logo

IMG_0217 logo

IMG_0226 logo

Sarah and Mary Grace

IMG_0236 logo

IMG_0240 logo

Sarah and Christy re-living their youth!  IMG_0244 logo

Luke, Matt and Jackson – where’s RJ??IMG_0247 logo

feeding the chickensIMG_0252 logo

IMG_0265 logo 

time for a ride on the barrel train

RJ and Jackson

IMG_0280 logo 

Matthew and LukeIMG_0282 logo

IMG_0285 logo

 IMG_0291 logo

IMG_0296 logo

My attempt at a picture of all 4 boysIMG_0304 logo 

IMG_0308 logo

IMG_0367 logo

IMG_0313 logo

IMG_0319 logo

hayride time

IMG_0337 logo

IMG_0362 logo

 

We left after the hayride so we could make it back to the Boro.  Matthew had a birthday party for one of his classmates to attend.

Matthew and Davey, the birthday girl

matthew, katie, and tricia (a girl in his class)

cant have a halloween carnival without a cake walk!

ready to make a giant spider web