Saturday morning was COLD! I met Christy and the rest of the No Bo 6 group for their finally 5K!
No Bo 6 group
making the way to the starting line
Our friend Dianne looks chilly!
Christy and I just went for moral support. We didnt actually run in this one. it was kind of fun to cheer for others and see their reaction to the cheering. I know one of the neatest things about the races I have done, is the people on the side of the road cheering you on!
Then that afternoon I decided let’s go to the arts center and see the Wizard of Oz. Am glad we could get tickets because most of the show are already sold out!
matt fell asleep right after this picture which was 15 minutes before the show started. he never woke up til it was time to head home. poor thing missed a great performance!
the rule is no flash photography so I tried my hand at changing the settings on my little camera and actually it did better than i expected in the low lights with no flash! i just had to snag a few pictures of this fantastic show!
