I completely forgot to write about Matt and his comment at Red Lobster on Valentine's Day. He was in rare form yet again that day. He started talking about being a pickleberry. We were asking him what it was and such. He then said it a little louder and the waitress walking by asks him just what a pickleberry is. She said is it a berry that tastes like a pickle and his reply to her was "Duhhhh".
She laughed and I was stunned he said that to her. I told him that isnt very nice and she said she has several little brothers and that is just normal little boy for ya! It was kind of funny but seriously, where does he get this stuff?!
Then Thursday night he had to go to his room because he wasnt listening to us. He storms off and then comes back so off again I take him to his room. We go through this a time or two. Then he is in his room and he crosses his arms and says under his breath "you are a bossy boiler". I asked him what was that and he says to me "mom you are a bossy boiler!". What a little turd!
I tried to tell him he doesnt need to call me that but it didnt work so well as I busted out laughing and was about to pee my pants. So much for discipline when you are dying with laughter.
I tell ya this kid is something else!
Another cute thing was this morning he rode with Jeff to town to meet me after Christy and I did our run. When we got in the car and were heading to the dr I asked him what he wanted for breakfast. He replies with "a sausage biscuit or we can just go to Ms. Christy's!!" hehehe
