Sunday, February 13, 2011

saturday hanging with friends

Saturday morning Matt went to hang with Luke while I went with Christy and Becky to pick up our race stuff for that days half marathon that we werent going to run. Becky was injured as with Christy and I was sick and didnt want to push it. So we got our shirts and bibs then went to Goodness Gracious for brunch! What a fun time it was!

Jeff, Matt and I then hung out and Matt got in a nap before we went back to Christy's for dinner! They made some yummy food! Steaks were awesome, yummy baked potatoes, salad and rolls which was followed by homemade strawberry shortcake! Yummmmmm just check this thing out!



After dinner the kids played and we talked and laughed and had a great time!

Evelyn had to wear brothers hat











How fun it was! Thank you to the Jordan's for a great evening!