Sunday, February 6, 2011

what's been going on??

So this past week has gone by pretty quick and kind of uneventful! Jeff did have a couple days off cause we had dr appts. One of those days we both went to the rec center and he showed me all the weight machines so I can start some resistance training to go with my running. Matt ended up not having speech because his therapist was sick. Errands, errands, errands seemed to be the theme all week.

I am super excited about getting some runs in with my new shoes. I got a new pair last week and after a couple runs I knew they werent going to work so back to the store they went. I refitted and it seems that my form and feet have gotten stronger since my 1st fitting and shoes a couple yrs ago so I was able to get a different stability shoe. I ended up with New Balance and did a trial couple mile walk in them and felt good. I am so a Nike foot that being in a New Balance seems odd but as long as they feel good I am willing to try!

Friday we went to grab hibachi and stopped for a few things at walmart on the way home. Of course we had to get a cake! Any excuse for cake is a good excuse! Here are a couple cell shots of our SuperBowl cake! LOL






Sunday after church Matt signed his name to some Valentine cards for next week to take to his Bible class.


Then time for some orange sherbert and cartoons


after ice cream Matt got awfully quiet and this is what we found on the chaisse lounge! hehehe


Jeff enjoying a yummy frozen strawberry margarita!


Granny and Pappy came to watch the game and share in some snacks. We woke Matt up and he was a nut! He had to show granny his video game but like usual he plays for 5 minutes then wants to watch you play!


SuperBowl XLV ended with Green Bay Packers winning over Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25. Not my ideal outcome but a good fun game none the less!