Sunday, April 10, 2011

busiest saturday ever! or close to it!!

So we kicked off the day with an 8 am tball game! These kids played awesome! They stayed in the game longer than usual and really did a fantastic job. The team we played was undefeated and while there were a few issues between our coaches and the umpire for some dumb calls the game was great. We almost won the game! I say that because we had a kid hit a home run but his run didnt count because it was the 8th for that inning and you can only get 7. But anyways... we didnt lose! We tied! So yeah for that team not being undefeated anymore! hehehe yes I am a little competitive and it's hard to remember that these are only 4 yr olds!

Go Matt


On his way to 1st


The Cubs on the field


Coach Dad and Matt


Snack time!








The game ran a little over so we were late to our next destination! We had our sorority social, a family trip to the zoo! Who knew it would be a record temperature setting day! 90 degrees in early April!

Jackson, Luke, Matt and Myles


On our way in


Matt and Luke with their maps

















Amanda and Myles


Myles looking at the fish


Luke, Jackson, Matt and Evelyn





Our try at a group picture minus Xander











When we sat down for lunch I turned my camera off and for some reason it wouldnt turn back on. I had checked both batteries the day before but appearantly something was wrong so that ended my picture taking for the day!

I did grab these with my cell though!

Myles, Jackson, Luke, RJ, Matt





Another attempt at a group picture! Xander, RJ, Luke, Jackson, Matt, Myles, Evelyn


We then made our way home to rest and before we knew it it was time to grill some burgers! We had planned to go to the drive-in with the Jordan's and Goddard's but Mary Grace wasnt feeling well so they stayed in for the evening. So the Jordan's came over for supper then we were on to the movies


















Granny and Pappy showed up and they had Bryson with them! So he hung with the boys and watched the movie in the truck!


Rango was the 1st movie and while it was an ok movie it wasnt very childish for a cartoon. We were the only ones who stayed for the 2nd movie, True Grit. I watched 1/4 of it before I was asleep but Jeff stayed up and he said he enjoyed it! Then it was home to end our long day! Long but what a blast it was!