It was really neat to watch the ceremonies for those doing golden circle (50 yrs) and silver circle (25 yrs). Wow I cant only imagine!
Becky, Sarah and I

Christy and Suzi

During our rituals


Suzi lended a hand!


Christy getting her pin

After our individual ceremonies we had some refreshments! I was loving the mango salsa stuff! Yummm! And you cant have a refreshment line with out cake and the punch was so good!
On a side note - see the gorgeous yellow roses in the above pics? Well everyone got one following their rituals. I brought mine home and it was laying on the counter. Well Matt had gone to church with Granny (cause dad went to play football then was home for a moment before going to play softball) so when he got home I stood outside talking to her and he had come inside at one point. Next thing I know he comes walking out with a naked rose stem. He asked how I liked his flower. OMG He had pulled all the petals off my gorgeous yellow rose! What could I do but smile cause ya cant glue them back on! Thankfully my plan was to press them anyways to save so he got me a jumpstart on the process! LOL Gotta love little boys!!
