Tuesday, April 19, 2011

time for exercise

The weather Tuesday was really nice so after I picked up Matt from school we stayed in town and made our way to the Greenway. He has never been so I figured it would be fun. I had brought his bike so he could ride. We started at Thompson Lane and made it to Broad St and back which is 2 miles. Not too bad for a 4 yr old and little legs! It took us 50 minutes but in our defense we stopped to look at the river and play with sticks and see some butterflies and honeysuckles and also to look at pictures from the Good Friday 2009 tornado.















When we got home we went to help Pappy mow his yard since it is supposed to rain for the next couple days. I also got a call from the screenings we had done on the baby and based on those ultrasounds and bloodwork, all is normal. So yeah for a healthy baby! Now just to wait a few more weeks and hopefully we can find out what we are having! Our list of names is just waiting to be shortened!!