Well once again today was a visit to Dr H. I got a kick out of Matt needing to get his very own cup (yes the ones like you pee in!) and he even had to write his name on it like mom did! Nothing like a child being content with a cup and a few fake rock/marble things! LOL
They were a little busier then normal but the wait didnt seem too bad since Matthew was in a decent mood. It sure makes all the difference. I got weighed and looks like I am at 25 lbs gained to date at 36 weeks. Not too shabby I dont guess! My blood pressure was normal usual. Belly measures right on for gestational age and Jackpot's heart rate was 148 which is a little fast for him but he was moving up a storm so being awake and active makes all the difference in him.
One thing I have noticed this past week is how much more effort it takes to do the little things. Along with this has come an increase in contractions. Dr H went ahead and checked me today and thankfully these annoying contractions arent making any progress they are just annoying. He said to take it easy, to just slow down when I need to and to be prepared that what may have taken me 10 minutes to get done 10 months ago may now take me double if not longer now. He said I am in good shape and all looks good but to realize that my body has changed (as if this belly isnt a big enough hint to that!) and that being tired and needing to rest more is perfectly ok not a sign of weakness!
Aside from that it was a quick visit and pretty uneventful. Now my appointments are weekly! OMG we are down to the weekly appointments! Wahooooooo And just looking at the calendar gets me so excited! We have 3 1/2 weeks until Jackpot should arrive as long as he stays his entire stay and doesnt wanna come join this crazy family any sooner! I talk to him every night and tell him to just wait until after the 10th. I would prefer the 19th like we have planned but any time after the 10th and I am good with that! Let's see how well he listens!
