Friday, September 9, 2011

Dr Appointment Update

I headed out to the doctors this morning. It was a pretty uneventful appointment. My weight looked good. The nurse tech I think measured it wrong because the thing wasnt completely in the slot like it should have been and by what she had it was showing a weight loss but i highly doubt that happened! LOL But anyways the dr said at this point it doesnt really matter. My belly measures right on target and the baby's heartbeat was in the 140's and he was kicking away. So far I am lucky with a minimal swelling and feeling pretty good.

I do have to slow down coming up on the last month. Contractions have kind of increased this past week with doing so much at home. And looks like my hips arent wanting to walk much anymore so not sure how much more I will be doing. I really want to do the 5K next weekend but not sure of how realistic that will be. Will see how this week goes.

I also talked with Dr H about scheduling a repeat c-section. Jeff and I have talked about it alot especially the past couple weeks and we think for us this is the best route to go. So we are on the books for Oct 19th. Unless he decides to come before then on his own looks like that will be his birthday. And it is perfectly fitting that if he comes on the 19th he will share a birthday with my wonderful friend and running partner Christy! I think it's perfect! She was my sounding board through all our infertility issues and this just works out excellent!

So aside from scheduling our c-section, the appointment was just the same ol' thing. All looks great and we go back in 2 weeks!