Saturday morning I was going to do the 5K here in town but I just had to give in and realize I just couldnt do it. Ughhhh between my knee hurting lately and more braxton hicks contractions as each day passes I just didnt think it would be a good idea! I want this little guy to stay put at least until after Oct 10th! then he cane come whenever he wants, hopefully on our planned day of the 19th!
So Matt and I got ready for soccer and Dad met us at the field since he was already in town working!
my guys
We decided to grab some lunch then take a vehicle home before heading to watch Bryson play some football. He is #2
Matthew and Mason enjoying some reese’s cups
Matt went to introduce himself to this little boy and play with his toys. He told Jeff that it is the proper thing to do to say hi and ask their name when you dont know someone! While they were playing the little boy comments on Matt and Mason both starting with an M and Matt says “Yes they do but they call me Super Matt”! Uhhhh we do?? LOL News to us!
Then it was dinner with everyone! What a great time it was.
