Friday, September 30, 2011

the past week

The week actually went by kind of fast. I had 2 meetings on Monday night for sorority stuff and then on Wednesday night had dinner with the girls one last time before Sarah moves. And on Friday morning it was time for baby dr appointment again!

Nothing really eventful took place other than me causing trouble and refusing to get checked. I figure there is no need in being all up in my business and causing irritation or worse yet my water accidently breaking. We want little man to stay put at least until the 8th after 4pm! LOL My appointment was with a different nurse practitioner anyways so why worry about her checking me. The nurse was kind of take aback that I was refusing but my NP was in the hall during the conversation and said not a problem at all. And the NP who came in to talk to me was fine with me not wanting to be checked.

So aside from that my blood pressure was good (110/70) and baby’s heartbeat was in the 130’s. The belly is measuring good and he continues to move daily so we are on the right track. And our c-section is scheduled for the afternoon on Oct 19th! I cant wait!!

The only negative thing is that is appears I may be anemic. We are going to start some iron supplements but it appears it wont correct it self til after delivery.

Then it was time for Homecoming parade! We met granny for some McD’s then headed to our spot to watch the parade! Uncle Bobby joined us with Abbye and Austin. Matthew also ran into other friends he knew and they played before the parade started!

IMG_2951 logo

IMG_2959 logo

IMG_2961 logo

IMG_2966 logo

IMG_2972 logo

IMG_2974 logo

here comes the band!IMG_2978 logo

IMG_2981 logo

IMG_2984 logo

IMG_2985 logo

IMG_2986 logo

IMG_2991 logo

IMG_2993 logo

Then it was time to rest and we decided to go to the drive in after dad got home. We saw The Help. I havent read the book but the movie I thought was really good!!