I am gonna call this weekend a mom’s weekend because mom got to get out of the house and hang with friends!
Saturday it was the day for Wicked!! I was so excited! I have wanted to see this Broadway Musical for years and couldnt believe that the day was here. Christy, Christina and I road to Nashville and met Carrie and her mom at TPAC! We were just in time for the show to start!
I grabbed one picture of the closed curtain because you couldnt take any pictures during the performance!
And wow what a performance it was! Fantastic doesnt even describe it. After the show we all enjoyed dinner at Cheddar’s before heading home. That girls dinner was just what this tired momma needed! A fun filled day and the best part was that Jeff survived being at home with both boys all by himself! hehehe
Sunday was family day at church and also Silas’s first time at church.
After church I ran to Murfreesboro to see Annie at the Arts Center. It was for the Fall Event for the Nashville area sorority. I missed the lunch part but met up with Suzi and made it for the play. I do love the local community plays and this one was great as expected.
