So Monday morning Dad was back to work and me and the boys were home to fend for ourselves. Dad being home has kept the older one occupied and has been wonderful. I was more worried about him then the little one.
Thankfully Matthew was fantastic all day. We even ventured out and had lunch with granny. So nice to get out!
Tuesday was another test. I had to get both boys ready and get Matthew to school on time then Silas and I made our way to a mom’s only meetup.
A quick photo shoot with my cutie!
At the meetup we learned some card making techniques. These are the 2 cards and 1 tag that I made. How awesome are they and really easy! I cant wait to try my hand at making some more!
Then it was rush to get back to get big brother and home to regroup for a second before we went to play at Christy’s. Evelyn and Luke hadnt seen Silas yet and it was a nice afternoon so why not visit for a bit.
Evelyn was too funny ohhhing and awwwing and saying “Hi baby”! She was so excited to hold him!
And Luke thought he was cute and he kept coming over to look at him while he was playing.
Matt had a great time playing and I was so thankful to be having an adult conversation!
Enjoying a treat!
Wednesday was a day at home. While I got quite a bit accomplished it seemed like I didnt get anything done. But as we enter the 2nd half of the week I must say it has been rather successful!
