Wow I cant believe it has been another week already. Days are running together and time is flying by!
This was a full week. We spent Monday running around with Granny. Nothing like 6 hours of shopping to wear a person out! LOL
Wednesday was my 1st outing with both boys by myself. Of course the weather was raining but we braved it anyways. What could be so important you may ask…nothing but taking pictures with Santa! As soon as we got to the mall the rain stopped. We made our way into the Sears portrait studio for their santa picture special event.
Both boys got to visit with Santa and I was even complimented by 2 other moms there that I was so calm and cool that they couldnt believe this was my 1st outing with both boys! I must say it was so much smoother than I expected.
my guys hanging out before church.
Thursday was another fun time because we ventured to town right after school and had another fun photo shoot with both boys! I cant wait to see how these turn out! Love Little Lubby Dubby Photography!!!
And to end the week mom got to go hang out with the girls Friday night! We did some crafts and lots of talking and were even joined by Sarah G via Skype!! So good to hang with my ladies and just relax for a little bit with no one needing anything from you!
