Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Back to MOPs

After a long hiatus it was time to start the new semester at MOPs!
Si just playing in the nursery.  He loves it now and goes with no problemsIMG_1352
Miss Kaye – our mentor mom setting up foot soaks for our day of pampering.
IMG_1356
We had a great talk about staying calm amongst the mess.  So while relaxing and discussing we enjoyed some Dove chocolates. Yummy!
IMG_1363IMG_1365IMG_1366IMG_1368
Miss Miranda was reading him a story when I went to get him and he didnt even care I was there!
IMG_1369
After cleaning up Miss Kaye went with us to take some food and a locket to Dori’s house. 
I enjoyed the ride and conversation with her.  Very thankful to have her as our mentor mom and to soak in her knowledge. 
I look forward to this semester with MOPS and seeing my spirituality grow amongst some wonderful women who serve the Lord.