Sunday night I was having some chest troubles. It has happened before at home but it was real bad when I went to lay down. For the 1st time I was kind of scared to go to bed for fear of not waking up. I started a note on my phone for Jeff just in case. Kind of a wierd creepy feeling for sure. I was hoping all was ok and there was an explanation so I prayed to just wake up feeling better.
I woke up with my chest still hurting but not as bad. After breakfast and packing and cleaning up I headed out.
On the drive my chest got tighter, arms went cold and hands numb and instant migraine came on. Usually they come on slow and can be helped but this was an instant eyes hurting splitting pain. I wasnt sure if it had anything to do with my chest hurting but knew that if it did it wasnt going to be good. I called home and told Jeff I wasnt feeling good and was going to stop at the ER there in town and just get checked out. I told him not to worry and I would update him. Of course he didnt listen to that he had to get granny to watch the boys and head my way.
EKG looked good, xrays looked good, bloodwork showed that I am anemic but other than that nothing behind the chest pains other than ruling out cardiac which was fine with me. They had given me some oxygen which actually really helped with my migraine. And it appeared that both werent connected so that was good too.
I was ready to be released about the time Jeff walked in the door.
I felt better that afternoon and into the evening but was hurting again before bed and Tuesday morning was even worse than Sunday night.
After talking with MIL when got home and Jaclyn the following morning it seems that reflux may be the main culprit. I am working on getting an appointment to see what is going on but thankful it wasnt heart troubles even though going in for nothing makes ya feel like a dork!
