Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Playdate!!

Woke up to a chilly morning
IMG_1792
Then joined some friends from MOPs at the Discovery Center for story time and some play time
Someone has some curls returning
IMG_1793
Leaning about Chinese New Year and dancing around with scarvesIMG_1798
IMG_1799
IMG_1802
IMG_1806
Time to explore around
IMG_1811
IMG_1818
He always hits up the firetruck first
IMG_1831
Look the big one is still there mom
IMG_1839
Oh and he found the “ooh ohh eee eee” better known as a monkeyIMG_1845
IMG_1850
IMG_1853
Curious George kicks it old school!!  I can only imagine how many kids ask “whats this thing?”
IMG_1856
IMG_1858
IMG_1866
IMG_1896
Playing with Huntley on the conveyor belt
IMG_1877
IMG_1900
IMG_1901
IMG_1907
IMG_1916
another hug for monkey
IMG_2119
IMG_1927
IMG_1935
water table fun
IMG_1952
IMG_1958
I was too close for this one and got soaked!IMG_1960
IMG_1975
IMG_1977
IMG_1990
IMG_1984
IMG_2016
IMG_2024
IMG_2028
IMG_2038
He wanted to ride the jeep but I told him no until it was his turn and I get this sad face
IMG_2060
IMG_2072
Huntley, Si and Carter
IMG_2081
IMG_2082
Playing with Colby at the store
IMG_2084
IMG_2091
He was ready to go so a quick trip to the grocery store on our way home.  You can see how thrilled he was about that!!IMG_2107
What a great time to spend running off some energy and get out of the house!