Friday, January 24, 2014

the week in review

My dishcloths I made at retreat
IMG_1577 
IMG_1578
IMG_1579
Si finished off and loved the left over cake balls!IMG_1599
my motivation to keep moving in these cold mornings!IMG_1607 
And this is a little cold for me!!
IMG_1610
IMG_1637
Thinking he was big stuff riding across the road from granny’sIMG_1642
Our Christmas present from MOPs and the feature for this semesters book club.  A great read and what a wonderful time spent Thursday night reflecting with the ladies!
IMG_1636
Friday afternoon I went to the gastro dr.  It wasnt very informing after all I have learned and put together this week but at least we have a start.  I am going to work on the anemic angle and will go at the end of Feb for an endoscope and make sure all is well internally.  From there we shall see how to proceed.