Monday, March 22, 2010

beginning of Matt's spring break

Our weekend was pretty uneventful. Matt and I hung out at home Saturday. We had invited his class friends over for a play date but being the start of spring break and kinda short notice we didn't have any one show up. Hopefully someone will want to come play before the end of the school year because all he talks about is his friends coming to his house. He doesn't know they were invited and didn't come over, he just knows that his friends have to ask their mommies and they may come over one day.

Sunday was a gloomy rainy day. We played in the nursery during service then of course lunch followed by hanging out at home. I went to my very 1st sorority meeting! Not the young college sorority type but a women's sorority. It was really neat and I have met some amazing women. I can't wait to go to more meetings and see if it's the kind of group for me!

Monday morning Matt and I both slept in late which was much needed. I am trying to get rid of sinus junk which I am sure will return with our crazy spring weather! We made some sausage balls and did some laundry then it was time for swim lessons.

Matt loves taking these self portraits!


my little swimmer











Thankfully it was an uneventful class in terms of Matt not falling or jumping in when he wasn't supposed too! He did a great job swimming with the noodle and is getting so much more relaxed with floating on his back!