Saturday, March 13, 2010

unexpected excitement at the end of a slow lazy day

It rained most of the day on Friday so we put on some sweats and decided to spend the day indoors. We did a lot of train playing!



And watched some cartoons!


Then had a visitor. Pa came by to hangout for a bit before Granny and Pappy got home. It was his 74th birthday so they had mentioned to him about taking him out to eat.

I was so glad to see Matt talking and wanting to play with Pa. Usually when someone walks in he is snooty but not this time. He wanted Pa to play catch and had to show him his room and his trains. And when we sat in the living room he had to sit right next to him!


Then we ended up going out to celebrate. I did get a couple cell phone pics. I thought I grabbed my little camera case but when we got there I realized I hadn't so these will have to do to remember the occasion!

Abbye, Matt and Pa having some cake


Pappy, Austin and Connie having some cake