Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a little story teller

Tuesday was school and work day for me and Matt. After school we had to stop at the store for a couple things. One of the things we got was lemon juice. Matt kept saying he wanted some and that he liked it. I tried to tell him it wasn't like his other juice but he didn't care, he just knew that when we got home he wanted to try it.

So I got him a tiny bit and here are some pics of the reaction. It was quite hilarious!









I told him he was making such funny faces while drinking his juice and he asked if I wanted to see a real funny face and this is what I got!


then him and Oz sat down for an after school snack!



Then our evening got interesting. Matt and Oz went out back to play. A little bit later Matt comes in and grabs my hand and tells me that "Oz peed on the slide". So out we go so he can show me. Well it looks like a little puddle on the slide but I knew Oz didn't do it, I just assumed it was a little bit from the rain we had earlier (well more like sprinkle not rain). I got a towel and dried it up so he could slide. Then after playing for a bit we go back inside and Matt hollers that he has to pee and he runs back out the backdoor.

It was funny because he doesn't ever pee outside so we watched him from inside and sure enough, there he is in the middle of the yard with his pants down. When he was done I hollered at him to ask what he was doing and he tells me "Uh Oh, Oz peed outside mom". It then clicked that earlier when he blamed the peeing on the slide on Oz that it was really him that did it! So when he gets inside I ask him again who peed on the slide and he says "it is rain mom", I said that it wasn't rain so who did it and he confessed that it was him that peed on the slide.

That little turd, not only did he pee on the slide, he had his pants pulled up to conceal the evidence, and he blamed it on the dog. I don't know what I am gonna do with that boy! hahahaha